Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (17-20) Hybrid Turbocharger
Part number: 1853-970-0031
Engine Size: 2.5 TFSI
Vehicle make: Audi
Engine Code: DAZA
OUR ENTRY LEVEL HYBRID THE VENOM600 IS NUMBER 21 ON DRAGGY 100/200 KM/H
WORLD'S FIRST DIRECT FITMENT BALL BEARING HYBRID TURBO
VENOM600 RS3 and TTRS UPGRADED TURBOCHARGER
Designed to run on stock block, this turbo was never designed to be a world beater or break any records but number 21 on draggy 100/200km/h, meant we were more than happy with the results.
Starting out as a GENUINE Borg warner B03 turbo, this ensures that not only reliability on the housings is guaranteed but the all important A/R as well.
- The turbo is dismantled and all stock internals are discarded of as this is converted from journal bearing to ball bearing.
- The turbine housing is CNC machined to take Venoms own custom turbine wheel with the perfect amount of clearance allowing greater air flow.
- The compressor housing is then machined precisely to fit the oversized 7/7 highly efficient billet compressor wheel specifically designed to run smooth power delivery without running in to compressor surge.
- The turbine housing is machined to accept Venoms own design 9 blade high flow turbine wheel. Not only is the turbine housing machined but it is machined in a way that produces the perfect amount of flow around the wheel for optimum performance.
- Bearing housing and seal plate are replaced with a specially designed housing to take the ball bearing cartridge.
- All journal bearing components are removed and replaced with stock GT28 ball bearing cartridge for increased reliability and a turbo that spools quicker than stock.
- All separate piece parts are finally balanced separately.
- The CHRA is built and then balanced to finer tolerances than IHI’s spec upto 130,000rpm.
These turbos are quite simply the best hybrid turbo for the DAZA engine to run on a stock block that money can buy with proven figures many times of times over, they are without question, the fastest spooling high powered turbo on the market with high end numbers to compliment this.
Because of the reliability of this turbo, this will hold up to 2.5bar of boost pressure.
Venom600 Power expectancy with different fuels without meth running 1.7bar of boost pressure.
95RON 530BHP and 670nm
99RON 585BHP and 700nm
99RON and octane booster 630BHP and 720nm
Race Fuel 650BHP and 750nm
With any high powered vehicle with a hybrid turbo, you will always require additional hardware (full list below) and a custom remap to get the full benefits.
- De-cat and performance exhaust
- Intercooler and induction kit
- 4 bar map sensor
STAGE 2 IS IN DEVELOPMENT AND WILL BE RELEASED SOON