Audi S1 2.0 TFSI (11-13) Hybrid Turbocharger
Part number: K04-064 | 5304-970-0064 | 5304-988-0064
Engine Size: 2.0 TFSI
Vehicle make: Audi
Engine Code: CDLH
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL REQUIRE YOUR OWN TURBO TO CONVERT.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
- Over Sized K06 Aluminium Billet Hi-flow Compressor Wheel With Extended Tip Height
- Machined Compressor Housing, Profiled and Polished to Minimum Tolerances for Optimum Flow of The Charged Air
- K16 Turbine Wheel With Cut Back Blades
- Machined Turbine Housing with Additional Clearance To Reduce Back Pressure
- Ported Turbine Housing to Optimise Flow of The Exhaust Gases
- Uprated 360° thrust kit
- Step Gapped Performance Shaft Piston Ring
- Modified And Up Rated OEM Actuator
- Silencer Baffle Delete
- Designed, Machined and Assembled in House
- Fully Balanced On Our Vibration Sort Rig
- Power Output 430BHP*
VENOM450 VAG 2.0TFSI EA113 UPGRADED TURBOCHARGER
The ultimate and best refined direct fitment hybrid turbo for the EA113 platform on the planet, designed to run 450BHP on 99 Ron fuel at only 1.6-1.7 bar of boost pressure.
Starting out as a GENUINE Borg Warner K04-0064, this ensures that not only reliability on the housings is guaranteed but the all important A/R as well.
- The turbo is dismantled and all stock internals are discarded of as this is converted from journal bearing to ball bearing.
- The genuine actuator is modified to Venoms own tried and tested strength with a stronger spring.
- The inlet ports on the exhaust manifold and CNC reprofiled to the gasket and polished manually to increase greater air flow.
- The turbine housing is CNC machined to take Venoms own custom turbine wheel with the perfect amount of clearance allowing greater air flow.
- The compressor housing is machined precisely to fit the oversized 6/6 highly efficient billet compressor wheel specifically designed to run smooth power delivery without running in to compressor surge.
- Bearing housing and seal plate are replaced with a specially designed housing to take the ball bearing cartridge incorporating the seal plate in to the bearing housing to one solid piece for increased reliability.
- All journal bearing components are removed and replaced with stock GT28 ball bearing cartridge for increased reliability and a turbo that spools quicker than stock.
- All separate piece parts are finally balanced separately.
- The CHRA is built and then balanced to finer tolerances than Garrett’s spec upto 130,000rpm.
This turbo is quite simply the best hybrid turbo for the EA113 that money can buy with proven figures 100s of times over and over again.
Because of the reliability of this turbo, this will hold up to 2.5bar of boost pressure.
Power expectancy with different fuels without meth
99RON and octane booster 480-485BHP
With any high powered vehicle with a hybrid turbo, you will always require additional hardware (full list below) and a custom remap to get the full benefits.
- De-cat and performance exhaust
- Intercooler and induction kit
- RS4 Pressure valve
- Low Pressure fuel pump upgrade
- 165 bar fuel rail pressure valve.